Amy Larkin is the author of Environmental Debt: The Hidden Costs of a Changing Global Economy (Palgrave MacMillan, June 2013). In the book, she connects the environmental and financial crises — both causes and solutions. Environmental Debt is listed on Amazon’s Best Business Books of June 2013, and Vanity Fair’s July Hot Type.
- The New Warrior’s Cry: Veni Vidi Vigilo – I Came, I Saw, I Protect
- Why Brazil’s megadrought is a Wall Street failure
- From antibiotics to fossil fuels: the inconvenient truth about sustainability
- Togetherness Interruptus: Civil Society in the Age of the Smartphone
- Aligning the rules of business and the laws of nature